Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Google Docs Digital Task Cards

Many of you may already know how to do this, but it was a trick that was fun for me to learn.  I created this set of Elementary Math Word Problems in Google Docs that act like Digital Task Cards. 






Each section of colors represents a different word problem strategy.  Send the link to your students and have them either do one section at a time, the first 4 of each, or even have them work on all of the word problems at their own pace. 

Send the link to your students. (CLICK HERE TO GET THE LINK)  They click on a number and the number will take them to a question (word problem).  Then, they use the recording sheets (CLICK HERE FOR THOSE) to record their answers.  This way they are working digitally, but also have to show their work on paper.  An answer key is provided at the end of the document for your ease of grading.  

If a tutorial on how I created this would be useful, please comment and I will put one together. I hope your students enjoy this activity as much as I did creating it!  Enjoy!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Brilliant! I love this idea and would love to have a tutorial on how to create this game. Thank you!

Unknown said...

I love tis idea. I would like a tutorial as well.

Unknown said...

I love it. Yes provide a tutorial.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!