Wednesday, January 24, 2018

FREE ClassFlow Lesson in the ClassFlow Marketplace

Head on over to ClassFlow's Marketplace to download this FREE lesson on Simple Machines.  If you aren't familiar with ClassFlow, it's the next generation lesson delivery software for 1:1 devices.  Our district uses Dell Chromebooks for all of our third through twelfth grade students.  ClassFlow is great for formative assessment.  It provides you as the teacher immediate results so you can access their answers to guide your instruction.  It really is an invaluable tool.  

Grab this lesson I created on Simple Machines, by clicking on the link below.  This lesson is great for 3rd - 5th grade students.



Comment to let me know what you think.  I hope your students enjoy this lesson as much as students in my district did.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!