Tuesday, February 6, 2018

FREEBIE ClassFlow Lesson on Common Nouns (People, Places, Things, and Animals)

This lesson took me awhile to make, but being an educator I understand that good, quality lessons are a must have.  This lesson includes 26 pages of interactivity for your students.  There are multiple Creative Response opportunities for the students, assessments, games, and more.  ClassFlow is a free platform, just create an account and share on 1:1 devices.  I really hope you enjoy this lesson.  Click on the image to head to the #ClassFlowMkpl where you can snag it for FREE.  I would love your comments, feedback, and input to help me create more engaging lessons for your kiddos.  Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!